Baker / Pastry Chef
Our ideal candidate will bring a great attitude, love of baking, will be familiar with work in a profession food production environment. You will receive training in baking our signature cakes, decorating and blending gluten free flours. Your day starts with staff briefing where tasks and events for the day are outlined. Baking of our signature gluten free cakes, pre production preparation, baking production to achieve production targets.
- Experience Baking and pastry work
- Willingness to work hard and do whatever is required (e.g. sweep floors, wash dishes,)
- Extremely proactive and detail-oriented -- doesn’t take short-cuts even when others might not notice
- Great communication skills -- a good listener who asks questions when something doesn’t make sense.
- Takes ownership of their own personal development and learning. Provides and welcomes the opportunity to receive feedback
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude -- people like to work with you, you prioritize a team win over your individual gain, and you proactively help to make this a great place to work by minimizing any drama or politics
- Able to work repetitive tasks
Hazel Mountain Chocolate constantly invests in its people and culture. Our beautiful location offers free parking, less traffic for commuters, located 35 minutes drive from Galway City / Ennis - Car pooling possibilities. A fair wage, no late hours, no split shifts.
Staff discounts, paid vacation time, training and education in the chocolate and food industry. In addition, our team members enjoys lots of chocolate tasting opportunities!
- Experience working for a leading chocolate producer in Ireland
- Fair & respectful work enviornment
- Paid holidays
- Promotion prospects within the company
- Free parking
- Shared tips
- Chocolate tasting opportunities